Catherine Tough fox lambswool knee high socks
These beautifully soft, knee-high socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- Bright orange running foxes on a sage green base
- Dark purple rib, heel & toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 33cms, come up to just-below-the-knee.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Designed in London and ethically produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, animal welfare approved Italian spun lambswool.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Fit: Women's one size, 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.
£3.75 or Free for orders over £100
Please allow 2-5 working days for delivery
£4.95 for delivery within 3 days
Place your order by 12pm for express service
Click & Collect
Place your order on & collect from our store in Whitstable
Please allow 1 day before collection of order
£12 for European Delivery with a minimum order value of £30.
Please allow 5-14 working days for delivery
We hope you and your purchases will be very happy together!
If not, return your purchases within 14 days for an exchange or refund
Visit us at 39 Harbour Street, CT5 1HS
Call us on 01227 275900
Email us on Info@thewhitingpost.com